Oh, Mr. Bullis!!
TurboTrucker
2004-01-06 22:56:53 UTC
You've wildly claimed to have invented "Pong" or a "pong-like" game all
over usenet.

http://www.pong-story.com/

You are not credited with the invention, and apparently when it was
invented you were still in diapers. It's hard to invent something that was
around for at least twenty years before you had your first look at a
computer.
Alexander Cain
2004-01-06 23:45:20 UTC
Post by TurboTrucker
You've wildly claimed to have invented "Pong" or a "pong-like" game all
over usenet.
http://www.pong-story.com/
You are not credited with the invention, and apparently when it was
invented you were still in diapers.
Actually, Bullis is in his 50s, but your statement is still correct.
computer.
Richard
2004-01-06 23:20:53 UTC
Post by TurboTrucker
You've wildly claimed to have invented "Pong" or a "pong-like" game all
over usenet.
http://www.pong-story.com/
You are not credited with the invention, and apparently when it was
invented you were still in diapers. It's hard to invent something that
was around for at least twenty years before you had your first look at a
computer.
dumb ass. I never made that claim!

The program I wrote was based upon the actions of pong.
Instead of the white spot just bouncing back and forth, I made the spot
"move" all over the screen.
All I did was position a nonblinking cursor in an x,y position, then turned
off the previous space with a space character.

My claim is, that the Tandy Corp. stole that program from me and put it in
their magazine.
They made one minor change and left my original program intact including the
variable names.
If you want to see my program in action today, open your screensavers stuff
and turn on the "science" one.
Where the graphic moves from edge to edge causing a ripple effect.
That is my BASIC program.

But who's to say, 10,000 other people weren't doing the precise same
program?

The claim that I invented pong was created by "Just Taylor" as he goes by
now.
He also claims that I got busted impersonating "Donald Johnson" and was
tripped up by using my real SSN.
So far, he has no proof that ever happened. As it never did.
Just one of his many claims that he uses as harassment.
BTW, this was supposed to have happened in cincinnati, while I was living in
wisconsin.
Pure BULLSHIT!
Alexander Cain
2004-01-06 23:54:14 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by TurboTrucker
You've wildly claimed to have invented "Pong" or a "pong-like" game all
over usenet.
http://www.pong-story.com/
You are not credited with the invention, and apparently when it was
invented you were still in diapers. It's hard to invent something that
was around for at least twenty years before you had your first look at a
computer.
dumb ass. I never made that claim!
Yes you did.

http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq

Q) Did RtS really try to claim that he invented a game similar to "Pong" and
Radio Shack stole it
from him?

A) Yes.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=Hq%25X2.8076%24tT1.347436%40n
ewscene.newscene.com

Q) What does RtS mean by "stuff bouncing around on the screen?"

A) Basically RtS is claiming that the program he supposedly created was
copied from "Pong" but really
wasn't Pong. However it was good enough for Radio Shack to steal, forever
leaving him to a life of
chicken bones and beer trailer park living.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=***@corp.supernews.com&
lr=&hl=en

Q) RtS seems pretty smart, after all in the same post where he claims he
copied the game "Pong" he
also stated that he is fluent in DOS, Basic, QBasic, Cobol, Fortran, Visual
Basic and some C++ and
that he is slowly learning HTML. Somebody that stupid surely could not do
all that, right?

A) Well, one example is Richard's infamous "Cabalbashers" page that was shut
down within days
because it contained plenty of false information and a hostile Java applet -
that he screwed up.
RtS used Frontpage to create the page, he then removed the Meta tags and
claimed he used a text
editor. Basically, anyone who has tackled Cobol and Fortran saying they are
"slowly learning HTML"
is like claiming you are an astronaut and now you want to learn how to fly!
Post by Richard
[...]
He has the proof, it's been posted, and you're a lying dumbshit, Bullis.
From: "Richard" <***@127.000>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: Oh, Mr. Bullis!!
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:20:53 -0600
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by Richard
dumb ass. I never made that claim!
Yes you did.
http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq
Oh, sure, lart.com is an unbiased authoritative source.

Again, you disprove your "BA in English" lie. Nobody with enough intelligence
to obtain a legitimate Bachelor of Arts degree would ever cite lart.com to
prove anything.

You're an even bigger liar than he is, and every bit as pathetic.

With love, via AOL.....

Safe truckin' !

Slo
Alexander Cain
2004-01-07 01:10:07 UTC
Post by SloRide9430
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by Richard
dumb ass. I never made that claim!
Yes you did.
http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq
Oh, sure, lart.com is an unbiased authoritative source.
That website contains Bullis's own words, idiot.

Just when you thought the AOYelpers couldn't get any stupider...
Post by SloRide9430
Again, you disprove your "BA in English" lie. Nobody with enough intelligence
to obtain a legitimate Bachelor of Arts degree would ever cite lart.com to
prove anything.
It's the FAQ that has his own words, dumbshit, and I graduated December
13th.
Alexander Cain
2004-01-07 04:07:01 UTC
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by SloRide9430
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by Richard
dumb ass. I never made that claim!
Yes you did.
http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq
Oh, sure, lart.com is an unbiased authoritative source.
That website contains Bullis's own words, idiot.
Are they Alex?
Yes they are, Bullis.
There is no way in the universe, you, or anyone else can
prove I posted the messages.
Yes we can, Bullis.
Taylor, is a fucked up asshole who only thrives to harass people.
No he's not, Bullis.
So where is the asshole Taylor huh?
Why do you want to know, kook? Stalking him some more maybe?
Since I named him as Steve Burnett of
Sunnyvale california, he high tailed it for parts unknown and rarely heard
from.
You didn't name him as anything, dumbass, and it's been the holiday season.
Unlike you being stuck in your iced over filth-encrusted rotten trailer
Taylor and many others actually have a life.
Where is your proof alex? You can't say because there is no proof for
something that does not exist.
st00pid, it's right there in the fucking FAQ, and you've admitted on several
occassions that the FAQ is accurate.

From: "Richard" <***@127.000>
Newsgroups: alt.aol-sucks
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:14:26 -0600
Show the god damned post where I said I invented pong or shut the fuck up
about it.

All you're doing is feeding a fucking troll!
Alexander Cain
2004-01-07 03:57:52 UTC
Post by Richard
Show the god damned post where I said I invented pong or shut the fuck up
about it.
All you're doing is feeding a fucking troll!
Getting angry, st00pid? Why get angry over one little website?

http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq
Alexander Cain
2004-01-07 11:04:26 UTC
Post by Alexander Cain
Post by Richard
Show the god damned post where I said I invented pong or shut the fuck up
about it.
And the Guy Wishing He Had A BA in English showed his usual St00pidity by
I'm not "wishing" anything. I have a B.A. in English. Silly little
AOYelper, thinking he can play on the adult's playground.
Post by Alexander Cain
Getting angry, st00pid? Why get angry over one little website?
Where did he mention a website?
He knows I refer to the website I pasted in my response, imbecile.
http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq
BA in English my ass, you couldn't pass a 5th grade reading comprehension
test.

Coming from an AOYelper, that means about as much as if it came from John
Ashcroft.

Doktor DynaSoar
2004-01-07 03:40:14 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:54:14 -0500, "Alexander Cain"
<***@here.invalid> wrote:

} "Richard" <***@127.000> wrote in message
} news:***@enews3.newsguy.com...
} > TurboTrucker wrote:
} >
} > > You've wildly claimed to have invented "Pong" or a "pong-like" game all
} > > over usenet.
} >
} > > http://www.pong-story.com/
} >
} > > You are not credited with the invention, and apparently when it was
} > > invented you were still in diapers. It's hard to invent something that
} > > was around for at least twenty years before you had your first look at
} a
} > > computer.
} >
} >
} > dumb ass. I never made that claim!
}
}
} Yes you did.
}
}
} http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq

Who could possibly even conceive of Richard "Perhaps I'll come over
and fuck your baby then huh?" the St00pid learning to program.
He can't tell the difference between a computer and a feed. Here's a
blast from the past:

From: Fred Ziffel <***@warez.rom.org>
Subject: Re: Richard the Networking Guru
Date: 2000/02/14
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,24hoursupport.helpdesk

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:22:03 -0500, "Dr. Retribution"
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:04:40 -0500, Gary L. Burnore
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:51:09 -0500, in article
FYI, dude, a T1 connection is faster than a unix/nt combination.
WHAT WHAT WHAT?! What the FUCK are you spouting about now, clueless?
Does
it ever occur to you that you know absolutely NOTHING about ANYTHING
even
remotely technical? Doesn't it emabarass you that you are publicly
humiltating yourself on a *global* scale? I'm sure there are people
in
Afganistan who are laughing about Richard the Stupid.
What the FUCK do you mean "a T1 is faster than a unix/nt comination"?
He means a Camaro is faster than a cruise control/tilt steering wheel
combination. HTH.
No, no. He means an 8 lane highway is much faster than a Porche/VW Bug
combination.
I thought he meant that a launch pad at Cape Canaveral is faster than
a bottle rocket/fully laden swallow combination.
African or European?
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

--

Fred Ziffel
***@lart.com

On the Sabu424 list of net.hate
http://jillscott.tripod.com/sabu424v3.html

as well as Erik Mouse's Roster of Horrors
http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=550835979&fmt=text

Read about the number one menace to children on the
internet at http://www.cabal.net/cenkoc/rtsfaq.html

"I find properly dressed children, and adult women, sexually
stimulating."
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <***@news.uncensored-news.com>

"Are you man enough to admit you HAVE HAD fantasies invovling a
child?"
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <***@news.uncensored-news.com>

"Perhaps I'll come over and fuck your baby then huh?"
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <***@news.uncensored-news.com>

=====

And some freebie one-liners:

"Movy". Movies is plural.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
Now here's another death threat
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
I am entitled to show off just how much of a kook I am.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
SHITCHICKEN SHITCHICKEN SHITCHICKEN SHITCHICKEN SHITCHICKEN
SHITCHICKEN
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
I don't hide behind remailers.
There is nothing wrong with living in a mobile home either.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
I can come up with all kinds of bullshit can't I?
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
All you have is my word. The word of a ranting, raving, lunatic kook.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
Like for sure dude. Like any judge is gonna allow that bullshit as
evidence?
A paper trail is not evidence.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
By the time you use all the sig material I've given you, your posts
will be
blocked because the file size is to damn big.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
DOS is Disk Operating System. It's needed by the disk, not by your
operating
system.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
command.com is what recognizes your hard drive.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
FYI, dude, a T1 connection is faster than a unix/nt combination.
- RtS in <38a376ea$***@news.uncensored-news.com>
American brews are less than 3% alcohol, where most German beers, are
14%
minimum.
- RtS in <38a43156$***@news.uncensored-news.com>
so you admit to posting kiddie porn again.
I can not tell a lie. I most certainly did.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
Words ain't gonna get me busted for anything but being stupid.
- RtS in <***@news.uncensored-news.com>
Alexander Cain
2004-01-07 04:10:38 UTC
Post by Doktor DynaSoar
[...]