Fresh New Bullis Stupidity
JSHAY911
2004-04-26 09:07:40 UTC
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-26 12:03:41 UTC
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Bullis posting on RoundTable.
I swear, some of you so called professionals have to much dope on your frickin brains.
So called professionals? Bullis's beeming personality shines right through
anywhere he goes.
Richard
2004-04-26 12:51:16 UTC
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me, does
not mean it is.
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?

Of course, you can always get registered at truck.net yourself and blast me
away there as well.
As soon as the moderator sees yoiu doing it, you lose your posting
privileges.

One guy just dared to make the connection and put a name to things.
He got his ass chewed out for it.

Wouldn't it be so nice if usenet worked the same way?
Bill Jackson
2004-04-26 14:02:49 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me, does
not mean it is.
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?
Why are you such the pussy that you won't even take responsibility for your
own posts? It has been well established that "lost4evermore" is you yet you
still think if you cry enough about what Informant said people other than
your pedo-supporter Zero will believe you.
Why bother? Anyone can just as easily read up on your idiocy at truck.net
and post it here. Either way your lies will be exposed and as usual, you
will whine about it. No doubt that is the point to it.
Post by Richard
One guy just dared to make the connection and put a name to things.
He got his ass chewed out for it.
Wouldn't it be so nice if usenet worked the same way?
If you don't like Usenet you big pussy then leave. Nobody is forcing you to
post your lies and fantasies on fucking little boys and girls and nobody is
forced to accept your lies or fantasies of fucking little boys and girls,
even if Zero does!

I've been reading you off and on in this group for over three years. You
act as if you are some great big victim yet I have seen what you have done
in other groups, I have seen you play the big wannabe tough guy and in the
end, you are responsible for your actions. If you can't handle a fight you
should have thought about that before you picked any fights and you picked
plenty you crybaby. It is only your fault that you haven't figured any of
this out for yourself.
Richard
2004-04-26 16:13:42 UTC
The really super big pussy around here is YOU!
You have to reply to any thing I say regardless.
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.

A certrain person by the name of "Just Taylor" went around posting like mad
that I had never served a day of my life in the Army, then turned around and
posted my edited FOIA DD214, which only proved he was a liar.

egpowers now claims there is a warrant for my arrest in his home state.
I know for a fact this is a lie.
Yet nobody seems to question what HE posts about me.

Informant claimed I was arrested using a false name. So where are the
records to prove it?
Now he says he never said such a thing even though it can be found in
google.

Many people have made many claims about me and yet none have ever shown any
proof.
Why is that?
Yet it is demanded of me I show the proof. And when I do, I get called a
liar still.

For handling fights in usenet, I've been doing it since day one.
I challenged a guy to prove he owned a newsgroup and would pay him $1,000 if
he could.
He lost the challenge.

I have a 6 year old challenge that has seen no takers yet.
If you have proof that I have committed a criminal act, feel free to inform
the authorities and sign the complaint.
So far, no takers.

I've been investigated by the FBI. No charges have been filed yet.
Why? Because somebody's "word" is not good enough. They need evidence.
There is none to be had.
Bill Jackson
2004-04-26 17:09:07 UTC
Post by Richard
The really super big pussy around here is YOU!
You have to reply to any thing I say regardless.
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.
Not because you never lie, right Bullis? Tell us Bullis, have you ever told
a lie on Usenet? Don't puss out by trying to claim everyone lies. I am
asking you a direct question, have you ever lied on Usenet?
Post by Richard
A certrain person by the name of "Just Taylor" went around posting like mad
that I had never served a day of my life in the Army, then turned around and
posted my edited FOIA DD214, which only proved he was a liar.
Well Bullis, I was around when your pathetic Army career was exposed and I
do recall the build up leading to the ultimate spank on you. Again you are
lying about what had taken place. I clearly remember Taylor Netscum making
the point that you screwed up royally and that he set out to spank you hard.
I clearly remember Taylor Netscum making you dance for months leading up to
some anniversary date of when you first threatened to sue him or something
like that.

However, whatever Taylor Netscum said doesn't excuse your lies you told
about being in the ASA. You stated as fact that you were in the ASA, you
stated as fact that your CO was General Westmoreland and his son was in your
unit. When you were finally proven the liar on Westmoreland and his son,
you said "it took you guys long enough" and when you were proven the liar
regarding the ASA, you changed your lies to "I said I enlisted for the ASA."

Tell me what I have said here that is a lie, Bullis. If you are not a pussy
speak up. You won't because you can't lie and get away with it anymore.
This is also why you go hide out at truck.net. You have a better chance of
getting away with your lies.
Post by Richard
Many people have made many claims about me and yet none have ever shown any
proof.
Why is that?
Yet it is demanded of me I show the proof. And when I do, I get called a
liar still.
You said you were in the ASA, proof was shown you weren't. You said you
were going to work for Panther II, proof was shown you weren't. You said
you spent 25 days on vacation, proof was shown you were evicted and moving
that pedo-tralier of yours to another town.
Post by Richard
For handling fights in usenet, I've been doing it since day one.
I challenged a guy to prove he owned a newsgroup and would pay him $1,000 if
he could.
He lost the challenge.
So basically you admit that you have been picking fights since day one yet
you are a victim, right? Another words, you think you can dish it but you
sure as hell can't dish it. That is clear in this group alone, how many
times have you begged others to send complaints for you?
Post by Richard
I've been investigated by the FBI. No charges have been filed yet.
Why? Because somebody's "word" is not good enough. They need evidence.
There is none to be had.
That was the FBI investigation when you were in the ASA, right? Why would
the FBI investigate you, talk to your friends and family when you were
kicked out of the Army after only 86 days?
Richard
2004-04-26 17:49:56 UTC
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
The really super big pussy around here is YOU!
You have to reply to any thing I say regardless.
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.
Not because you never lie, right Bullis? Tell us Bullis, have you ever told
a lie on Usenet? Don't puss out by trying to claim everyone lies. I am
asking you a direct question, have you ever lied on Usenet?
YES.
Post by Richard
posted my edited FOIA DD214, which only proved he was a liar.
Well Bullis, I was around when your pathetic Army career was exposed and I
do recall the build up leading to the ultimate spank on you. Again you are
lying about what had taken place. I clearly remember Taylor Netscum making
the point that you screwed up royally and that he set out to spank you hard.
I clearly remember Taylor Netscum making you dance for months leading up to
some anniversary date of when you first threatened to sue him or something
like that.
Scumbag had nothing to go on other than what I said about my Army days.
I clearly stated I never got above E-1, which is the truth, that I had
"Enlisted for the ASA", which is the truth, and never once made any
statement that I was active in it.
When Scumbag posted the item, he blacked out the word before "discharge" so
that viewers would not know what was really there.
Why would the FOIA do that?
I was discharged because I have scoliosis and should not have been in the
service at all for that reason.
Post by Bill Jackson
However, whatever Taylor Netscum said doesn't excuse your lies you told
about being in the ASA. You stated as fact that you were in the ASA, you
stated as fact that your CO was General Westmoreland and his son was in your
unit. When you were finally proven the liar on Westmoreland and his son,
you said "it took you guys long enough" and when you were proven the liar
regarding the ASA, you changed your lies to "I said I enlisted for the ASA."
Because at the time I believed it was westmoreland. As it turned out I was
wrong on that and from the PAO at fort jackson, found out who the real CO
was at the time. And it was HIS son that was in my company.
Post by Bill Jackson
Tell me what I have said here that is a lie, Bullis. If you are not a pussy
speak up. You won't because you can't lie and get away with it anymore.
This is also why you go hide out at truck.net. You have a better chance of
getting away with your lies.
I served in the US Army and have the documentation to prove it.
The DD214 itself is proof of that. Now you're calling the US Army a liar as
well?
Post by Richard
proof.
Why is that?
Yet it is demanded of me I show the proof. And when I do, I get called a
liar still.
You said you were in the ASA, proof was shown you weren't. You said you
were going to work for Panther II, proof was shown you weren't. You said
you spent 25 days on vacation, proof was shown you were evicted and moving
that pedo-tralier of yours to another town.
I said I was in boot camp in fort jackson. I never said I was active in the
ASA.
As I was never assigned an MOS number, how could I have been?
As for Panther, that was the truth. Was it my fault at the last moment
things changed?
My eviction is old shit. There are many reasons as to why evictions take
place. I will never say why as it is meaningless to do so.
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
For handling fights in usenet, I've been doing it since day one.
I challenged a guy to prove he owned a newsgroup and would pay him
$1,000
Post by Bill Jackson
if
Post by Richard
he could.
He lost the challenge.
So basically you admit that you have been picking fights since day one yet
you are a victim, right? Another words, you think you can dish it but you
sure as hell can't dish it. That is clear in this group alone, how many
times have you begged others to send complaints for you?
No I did not pick the fight. The guy was a known asshole, like scumbag, and
he just loved picking on people to show them what an asshole he was. Scumbag
is a pussy compared to that guy.
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
I've been investigated by the FBI. No charges have been filed yet.
Why? Because somebody's "word" is not good enough. They need evidence.
There is none to be had.
That was the FBI investigation when you were in the ASA, right? Why would
the FBI investigate you, talk to your friends and family when you were
kicked out of the Army after only 86 days?
The FBI invstigated my background for the required security clearance as
they do all inductees.
That was done while I was in boot camp.
I was not speaking of the past. I was speaking of the present.
When the "ricin letter" scare was being discussed here, I was personally
interviewed at home by an FBI agent and a Postal Inspector.
Do you not think they would have investigated my other alleged criminal
activities as well?

If I'm such a bad boy, why do I go around making it easy for any one to find
me?
Bill Jackson
2004-04-26 19:03:47 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
The really super big pussy around here is YOU!
You have to reply to any thing I say regardless.
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.
Not because you never lie, right Bullis? Tell us Bullis, have you ever told
a lie on Usenet? Don't puss out by trying to claim everyone lies. I am
asking you a direct question, have you ever lied on Usenet?
YES.
Then why do you complain so much when people call you a liar? You lie all
the time, get caught and throw hissy fits like you are some type of victim.
You are only a victim of your own lies, something you fail to grasp.
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
[...]
You are lying again, Bullis. You lied about never saying the above quoted
post and you also claimed you said that because you were not about to
disclose your role in a national security agency. What national security
agency where you in, Bullis?

"I was in the Army when I said I was. I was in the ASA as I said."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3d3d5cd2%241_2%40news5.nntpserver.com

Why did you say you were in the ASA then if you were not lying about being
in the ASA?
Post by Richard
When Scumbag posted the item, he blacked out the word before "discharge" so
that viewers would not know what was really there.
Why would the FOIA do that?
That is standard procedure, Bullis. Of course you will now go on and on
about how it is not and of course think this will be your redemption on how
you are not a liar and the know-it-all you wish you were so I'll just leave
it at that. Because we all know you know-it-all.
Post by Richard
I was discharged because I have scoliosis and should not have been in the
service at all for that reason.
More bullishit. You would have been flagged long before the 86 days you
were in the Army.
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
However, whatever Taylor Netscum said doesn't excuse your lies you told
about being in the ASA. You stated as fact that you were in the ASA, you
stated as fact that your CO was General Westmoreland and his son was in your
unit. When you were finally proven the liar on Westmoreland and his son,
you said "it took you guys long enough" and when you were proven the liar
regarding the ASA, you changed your lies to "I said I enlisted for the
ASA."
Because at the time I believed it was westmoreland. As it turned out I was
wrong on that and from the PAO at fort jackson, found out who the real CO
was at the time. And it was HIS son that was in my company.
Oh this should be good. You said as fact that it was General Westmoreland
and you also said it "took you long enough" when you finally came clean
about on your General Westmoreland lies. Now you say you just had it wrong?
So was it the son of Hollingsworth or Coleman, Bullis?
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
Tell me what I have said here that is a lie, Bullis. If you are not a pussy
speak up. You won't because you can't lie and get away with it anymore.
This is also why you go hide out at truck.net. You have a better chance of
getting away with your lies.
I served in the US Army and have the documentation to prove it.
The DD214 itself is proof of that. Now you're calling the US Army a liar as
well?
Your DD214 has not been posted and I'm calling you a liar for lying about
being the ASA and now for your new you just told about yet ANOTHER son of a
general being in the same company as yours. Didn't you learn anything the
first time you lied about your military failure? Are you that desperate to
make yourself out to be something more than you are that you are going to
lie again about your miserable 86 days in the Army?
Post by Richard

Post by Richard
As I was never assigned an MOS number, how could I have been?
You had "Basic Training" and "Basic Combat Training." What the hell do you
think those are if they are not a Duty MOS? Why do you continue to make
such a fool of yourself on things you clearly know nothing about?

Plus, if you were never assigned a MOS number, why did you say "My MOS was
ASA you dumbshit." if you never had a MOS?
Post by Richard
As for Panther, that was the truth. Was it my fault at the last moment
things changed?
There was never a last moment because you lied all along. Everything you
lied about how Panther II works has been dismissed by those who work for
Panther II. However, I'm sure you are no where near being finished on how
you know everything about Panther and how we must prove you wrong, blah blah
blah.
Post by Richard
My eviction is old shit. There are many reasons as to why evictions take
place. I will never say why as it is meaningless to do so.
The point being was you said you never lied and proof was shown you did.
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
For handling fights in usenet, I've been doing it since day one.
I challenged a guy to prove he owned a newsgroup and would pay him
$1,000
Post by Bill Jackson
if
Post by Richard
he could.
He lost the challenge.
So basically you admit that you have been picking fights since day one yet
you are a victim, right? Another words, you think you can dish it but you
sure as hell can't dish it. That is clear in this group alone, how many
times have you begged others to send complaints for you?
No I did not pick the fight. The guy was a known asshole, like scumbag, and
he just loved picking on people to show them what an asshole he was. Scumbag
is a pussy compared to that guy.
Well then, why do you make such a big deal about what Taylor Netscum has
done? Why did you spend so much time obsessing over things he did, created
websites dedicated to him, cry about how he supposedly got away with things
online when you couldn't? More importantly, if he is such a pussy why after
all this time has the RTS FAQ and your laughable military career been
readily available? You claim you know his so-called real name for the forth
or fifth time now. How come you haven't cleared your good name, you being
the best damn know-it-all lawyer in waiting anyone has ever seen?
Post by Richard
Post by Bill Jackson
Post by Richard
I've been investigated by the FBI. No charges have been filed yet.
Why? Because somebody's "word" is not good enough. They need evidence.
There is none to be had.
That was the FBI investigation when you were in the ASA, right? Why would
the FBI investigate you, talk to your friends and family when you were
kicked out of the Army after only 86 days?
The FBI invstigated my background for the required security clearance as
they do all inductees.
The FBI talks to the family and friends of all inductees? Why would they do
that and how come they did that in your case?
Post by Richard
That was done while I was in boot camp.
I was not speaking of the past. I was speaking of the present.
When the "ricin letter" scare was being discussed here, I was personally
interviewed at home by an FBI agent and a Postal Inspector.
Do you not think they would have investigated my other alleged criminal
activities as well?
Why is it again that you were singled out to explain this to the FBI? Why
was it again the FBI turned to a unemployed truck driver for help? Kind of
odd that the FBI is smart enough to find your post on Usenet yet not know
how Usenet works or how to find anything for themselves? I bet they were
very grateful for how you taught them how things work too.
TurboTrucker
2004-04-27 02:02:46 UTC
Post by Richard
As for Panther, that was the truth. Was it my fault at the last moment
things changed?
Yet another complete lie from start to finish.

Bullis, your story was picked apart line by pathetic line, by a regular who
happened to be associated with Panther at the time you posted all that crap
about going to work for them. You simply had not banked on that.

First you were going to drive a "company truck"....that was debunked.

Then you were supposedly going to go to orientation anyway, and that was
debunked due to the process that Panther has in hiring drivers for their
contractors.

Then when all else failed, you claimed to have an owner waiting in the
wings to hire you, and at the very last minute, you claimed the truck was
in the shop, and then the owner sold his vehicles.

Your story changed with each revelation that was introduced when each one
proved you were lying.

Then just yesterday, all was confirmed that nothing you said could have
ever made any sense by yet another associate of Panther.

It's all been read by several people who have better memories than I do.

You were disqualified way back in January from being acceptable for hire,
under any circumstance. The fact that you are STILL lying about it, and how
you think anyone could possibly believe you on this or anything else, is
well....just plain stupid on your part.

You are absolutely the most pathetic, pathological liar that could possibly
exist just about anywhere, save for Washington D.C..

~Tony~
TurboTrucker
2004-04-26 17:19:20 UTC
Post by Richard
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.
You've already tried and tried to defend yourself and expose all those
"lies" before Bullis. You've always dug the hole deeper.

You are what you are, and the slug trail all over usenet proves it.
Post by Richard
A certrain person by the name of "Just Taylor" went around posting
like mad that I had never served a day of my life in the Army, then
turned around and posted my edited FOIA DD214, which only proved he
was a liar.
No one in THIS group has ever given two craps about your brief Army career.
Post by Richard
egpowers now claims there is a warrant for my arrest in his home
state. I know for a fact this is a lie.
Yet nobody seems to question what HE posts about me.
And isn't it just about time that you ask yourself the question...."Why
not?"

Nobody cares because they know that even if that one point may or may not
be true, there is enough crap that you have offered in this group to not
have one person care enough to interact with you on any level.
Post by Richard
Informant claimed I was arrested using a false name. So where are the
records to prove it?
Who cares?
Post by Richard
Many people have made many claims about me and yet none have ever
shown any proof.
That's where you are wrong, you idiot. How many times have your own words
been quoted in this group? How many times have you been shown to be a
complete idiot, and you ignore the proof of THAT, and just kept on posting
away?
Post by Richard
Why is that?
Because you are a complete moron.
Post by Richard
Yet it is demanded of me I show the proof. And when I do, I get called
a liar still.
When have you ever shown proof of a thing that has EVER redeemed you in any
positive manner?
Post by Richard
For handling fights in usenet, I've been doing it since day one.
And you just can't figure out why...
Post by Richard
I have a 6 year old challenge that has seen no takers yet.
If you have proof that I have committed a criminal act, feel free to
inform the authorities and sign the complaint.
So far, no takers.
All in good time, Bullis....and besides....no one out here has an ax to
grind with you. We're your buddies....<gag>....
Post by Richard
I've been investigated by the FBI.
Uh huh....
Post by Richard
No charges have been filed yet.
With "yet" being the key word to note...
Post by Richard
Why? Because somebody's "word" is not good enough. They need evidence.
There is none to be had.
That's what you think. 22 agencies across the world, with the list growing
on a daily basis, are now using some pretty sophisticated technology to
sniff out those that are using that "low profile" method of viewing,
without actually downloading the material of choice, and connecting the
dots has become a bit easier to do.

Using peer-to peer networks is going to get you nailed.

Private and encrypted e-mail ? No problem....

All in good time....Bullis.

BTW....have you been trading pics with people that you don't know, but came
to you through some people you that DID and you were told that they are
"okay"?

Ooops.....

~Tony~
Richard
2004-04-26 17:51:49 UTC
Who cares?

Obviously you do as you keep replying.

Who cares?
Precisely.
Bill Jackson
2004-04-26 19:06:25 UTC
Post by TurboTrucker
Who cares?
Precisely.
Well, you care to be precise. I mean if you didn't, why would you tell so
many lies in the first place? Why would you need to build yourself up to a
bunch of strangers if what you have done was true? Why are you so ashamed
of who you are you feel you need to lie and even then not do that all too
well.
b***@hotmail.com
2004-04-27 01:16:41 UTC
Seeing as how Bullis has been posting all the time he should having
haulings spuds today, he must have been fired already. Or maybe this new
company gives a weeks vacation after you've been with them a week??

Bet that's why he didn't accept the Panter job. No starting vacation and
not enough paid holidays.
Cainman
2004-04-26 20:03:06 UTC
Post by Richard
The really super big pussy around here is YOU!
You have to reply to any thing I say regardless.
If the truth were shown to your face, you'd still say it was a lie.
A certrain person by the name of "Just Taylor" went around posting like mad
that I had never served a day of my life in the Army, then turned around and
posted my edited FOIA DD214, which only proved he was a liar.
Actually, the liar was you, in the ASA respect.
Post by Richard
egpowers now claims there is a warrant for my arrest in his home state.
I know for a fact this is a lie.
Yet nobody seems to question what HE posts about me.
Informant claimed I was arrested using a false name. So where are the
records to prove it?
They've been shown to you already.
Post by Richard
[...]
Bullis, provided you aren't lying your ass off about the ricin thing (and
let's face it, the odds are good you are), the "FBI interview" was either a
precursor to case your trailer for child pornography or to update their
files on you and your behavior.
TurboTrucker
2004-04-26 16:55:00 UTC
Post by Richard
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me,
does not mean it is.
Oh it's you alright....
Post by Richard
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
Who needs proof? Your idiocy and style of constructing words and thoughts
are as apparent and unique as a 14 point match of your fingerprint left at
the scene of a crime.
Post by Richard
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
While that may be true, there's only one like yourself...
Post by Richard
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?
That's exactly the point. There is not a person o the face of the earth
that COULD come close to being you, nor would they care to.
Post by Richard
Of course, you can always get registered at truck.net yourself and
blast me away there as well.
Uh...Bullis...above you are trying to deny that "lost4ever" isn't you...

Why bother? You'll eventually be banned from there all by yourself, and at
least while you've been playing in the "roundtable", we have been getting a
breather in here.
Post by Richard
As soon as the moderator sees yoiu doing it, you lose your posting
privileges.
As soon as the moderator figures out just what a kook you are and when you
eventually start revealing some of your "wisdom", you'll find that your
posts will start being selectively sliced.
Post by Richard
One guy just dared to make the connection and put a name to things.
He got his ass chewed out for it.
Oh my...and didn't that just make YOUR day?
Post by Richard
Wouldn't it be so nice if usenet worked the same way?
What would really be nice is if you'd just choke yourself to death.

~Tony~
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-27 12:46:44 UTC
Post by Richard
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
Who needs proof? Your idiocy and style of constructing words and thoughts
are as apparent and unique as a 14 point match of your fingerprint left at
the scene of a crime.
I'm not going to google it but Bullis admitted it was him.

John Morgan
2004-04-26 16:57:52 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me, does
not mean it is.
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?
Come close to being you? NONE!

Get a grip! Your style of writing is so YOU it's laughable. Your subjects,
your attitudes on issues, everything you post points directly at you. Your
posts have YOUR writing style, YOUR grammar, YOUR specific misspellings,
YOUR opinions. It's YOU. How many of those 100,000 users meets the specific
criteria that point straight at you? YOUR posts with YOUR history keep
eliminating anyone else but YOU.

You're so proud of your opinions, so stand behind them, don't be a puss!
snuffy751
2004-04-27 05:21:25 UTC
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
Geesh. 4 posts by richard. 14 posts by all these other folks.. Seems to
me that some folks just plain got too much time on their hands.

Ya know. Eventually you start reaching a point of deminishing returns.
People figure that "oh hell, its the attack group again." and ignore it.

Then is it really accomplishing anything?

Snuffy Some things are like pissing in the ocean. It gives you a nice
warm feeling, but really doesnt change anything.

--
Posted at http://www.layover.com/
Trucking jobs, news, features, chat rooms, and more!
Cainman
2004-04-26 19:43:04 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me, does
not mean it is.
You've already admitted to it in a past post, idiot.
Post by Richard
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
Except your admission, the same subjects discussed there and on Usenet, the
same grammatical styles, the same attitudes, the same ... well I'd say
that you get it but I'd be lying.
Post by Richard
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?
None of them. Thankfully, no one comes close to your lack of a clue and
intelligence.
Post by Richard
Of course, you can always get registered at truck.net yourself and blast me
away there as well.
As soon as the moderator sees yoiu doing it, you lose your posting
privileges.
Sort of like on your "message board" at richardbullis.com/boards ?

Oh, and I suppose it never occurred to you that you started out this post by
denying that "lost4evermore" is you, and now with that sentence you just
admitted that it is. Here, let me show you:

Post by Richard
One guy just dared to make the connection and put a name to things.
He got his ass chewed out for it.
By who, pray tell? And this is another admittance that "lost4evermore" is
you.
It would, but it doesn't, so you whine.
screedmonkey
2004-04-27 03:30:11 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by JSHAY911
Read and laugh.
http://roundtable.truck.net/search.php?search_author=lost4evermore
Just because "informant" has assumed this poster at truck.net is me, does
not mean it is.
You have nothing to prove that it is me.
FYI, truck.net has over 100,000 registered users.
I wonder how many others might even come close to being me?
Of course, you can always get registered at truck.net yourself and blast
me away there as well.
As soon as the moderator sees yoiu doing it, you lose your posting
privileges.
One guy just dared to make the connection and put a name to things.
He got his ass chewed out for it.
Wouldn't it be so nice if usenet worked the same way?
you are a pedophile
you are a racist
your opinion doesnt matter