2004-08-21 20:48:06 UTC
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an
2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries,
and a diet Coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then
chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and
then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want
to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.
9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the
process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning
10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
I didn't pen this....just copied :o)
They say that Christopher Columbus was the first Democrat. When he left to
discover America, he didn't know where he was going. When he got there he
didn't know where he was. And it was all done on a government grant