Tim you can stop this any time and Zèke doesn't have any more posters to scare off of here.
Rocky
2006-04-03 18:17:14 UTC
so why keep it going SHITHEAD?
A Gal Named Val
2006-04-03 19:01:05 UTC
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:17:14 -0500
Post by Rocky
so why keep it going SHITHEAD?
This is the type of post that sent me packing.
Dave Smith
2006-04-03 20:56:48 UTC
Post by A Gal Named Val
This is the type of post that sent me packing.
Sorry to hear that Val. This used to be a good group until
one idiot moved in and tried to make it all about himself.
Email me and I will refer you to a trucking related mail
list made up of the originals from MTT who got out when the
nonsense started.
Dave
2006-04-03 21:30:08 UTC
Post by A Gal Named Val
This is the type of post that sent me packing.
Sorry to hear that Val. This used to be a good group until
one idiot moved in and tried to make it all about himself.
Email me and I will refer you to a trucking related mail
list made up of the originals from MTT who got out when the
nonsense started.

Dave send it to me also please.

Dave
realitytrucker
2006-04-04 03:03:35 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by A Gal Named Val
This is the type of post that sent me packing.
Sorry to hear that Val. This used to be a good group until
one idiot moved in and tried to make it all about himself.
Email me and I will refer you to a trucking related mail
list made up of the originals from MTT who got out when the
nonsense started.
Dave send it to me also please.
And me, unless you still have me killfiled. I'll be glad to leave this
and let it be the Beavis and Roger Show.
Dave
Rocky
No it is Beavis and Buthead and you are Buthead.
A Guy Named Al
2006-04-03 21:52:26 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by A Gal Named Val
This is the type of post that sent me packing.
Sorry to hear that Val. This used to be a good group until
one idiot moved in and tried to make it all about himself.
Email me and I will refer you to a trucking related mail
list made up of the originals from MTT who got out when the
nonsense started.
The problem here is. Nobody wants to try and stop this stupid flame war,
because if you look at the post that started all the flames

From: "David Ruff" <***@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: A Thought on Mr. Bullis

you will see that the MAIN reason I got sucked into a stupid flame war is
because Dave Ruff thought I was trying to stop one of his flame-wars myself.
realitytrucker
2006-04-04 03:05:29 UTC
Post by A Guy Named Al
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
you will see that the MAIN reason I got sucked into a stupid flame war is
because Dave Ruff thought I was trying to stop one of his flame-wars myself.
Unbelievable! Now you've stolen HER name. What nerve...what freakin'
nerve!
Rocky
2006-04-04 04:21:42 UTC
Post by realitytrucker
Unbelievable! Now you've stolen HER name. What nerve...what freakin'
nerve!
Since when is "A Guy Named Al" a HER??? Only in Tim's world where truck
drivers to not get CDL when they post they do and where truck drivers take
over newsgroups with that LIE.