Bullis & NAVL: The Truth
egpowers
2004-04-24 22:00:23 UTC
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
Richard
2004-04-25 01:52:07 UTC
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
I was not fired.
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers went
to fort wayne.
I did not do local work for NAVL at any time.

You always are an asshole about being so damn high and mighty with your
"truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond to a post
and run away until you feel like posting again?
TurboTrucker
2004-04-25 02:52:44 UTC
Post by Richard
I was not fired.
It is far easier to believe Mr. Powers over you any day, although I'm not
sure it was wise for him to drag this information into the group.

I guess you'll be adding him to your "sue" list...eh?
Post by Richard
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers
went to fort wayne.
Even if that is true, it doesn't change the circumstances or a thing he
said. He did not identify WHERE local drivers are still utilized. He simply
stated that they are still used.
Post by Richard
I did not do local work for NAVL at any time.
You worded that wrong. You di not do ANY work for NAVL at any time, which
probably explains your being canned and not to be considered for re-hire.
Post by Richard
You always are an asshole about being so damn high and mighty with
your "truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond
to a post and run away until you feel like posting again?
Gee Bullis....you do the same thing all the time. You hit and run, and
never respond when you are hit with challenges to your fallacies.

Kinda hypocritical....don'tcha think?

~Tony~
egpowers
2004-04-25 13:33:30 UTC
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
I was not fired.
It is far easier to believe Mr. Powers over you any day, although I'm not
sure it was wise for him to drag this information into the group.
Bullis, the paperwork doesn't lie.
Post by Richard
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers
went to fort wayne.
Are you saying that NAVL closed all their operations in Columbus,
Ohio? Hmmm, wonder who that NAVL mover in Columbus really is. Might
have to go and ask their driver.
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
You always are an asshole about being so damn high and mighty with
your "truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond
to a post and run away until you feel like posting again?
Gee Bullis....you do the same thing all the time. You hit and run, and
never respond when you are hit with challenges to your fallacies.
Kinda hypocritical....don'tcha think?
No Bullis, unlike you, I have a life. I also have three or four
websites thatt I am a regular contributer to, as well as a truck club
which I am a member of and spend a lot of time on that website. Also,
unlike you, I have a job, and work a lot of hours, a present 63 hours
per 6 day week. So I don't have time deal with you. Also, if you
wish to sue me please do, but I'll make it easier for you, 5 years ago
I posted my full name, address, and phone number in another NG. So
please do sue, what's the old line, can't get blood from a stone.
I'll let you win, I'll add you to the list of debtors/creditors I
can't pay when I file my bankruptcy. But in your case, it won't
matter, I'll bring in to court all you frivelous posts, your threats,
and your history of pedophila, I'm sure the judge will side with you.
BTW, please file your suit in my home state, there is a an active
wanted poster out with your name on it still. It's my understanding
from the local police that you will be arrested.
truckinsp
2004-04-25 14:31:11 UTC
Post by egpowers
[...]
LOLOLOL.....Eg, I don't thing Bullis has a leg to stand on to sue you.....if
you go back and read all of his posts, he's DARED people to find out info
about him and has stated time and time again, he doesn't care what people
find out about him and he's "published" his personal "details" (aka lies)
over and over.........anyway if he sues you, he's got a LOT of explaining to
do to the judge about what HE's posted....remember all of the CRAP he's
posted can be used as evidence....he in his dimwitted mind doesn't realize
that he's made his own grave already.....hell, just about everybody on this
NG would be a witness for you.....

I wonder if that "potatoe" company knows just what they've hired.....wonder
what they'll do when they find out.......bet it won't take them long to make
some decisions.....

BTW, if you find out what he's wanted for, share it with us.....there is
NOTHING that says you can't share that information freely.....
TurboTrucker
2004-04-25 16:30:03 UTC
he in his dimwitted mind doesn't realize that he's made
his own grave already.....hell, just about everybody on this NG would
be a witness for you.....
Count me in....all ya' gotta do is send me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to
make the trip at my own expense.
I wonder if that "potatoe" company knows just what they've
hired.....wonder what they'll do when they find out.......bet it won't
take them long to make some decisions.....
I thought that it would take a phone call or two, but after reading the
post he made in the "roundtable" that was re-posted for our entertainment,
it won't take long for him to obtain another firing on his record.
BTW, if you find out what he's wanted for, share it with us.....there
is NOTHING that says you can't share that information freely.....
And besides, Bullis for all practical purposes is one step away from being
homeless. He hasn't the means to fix the rotten floor of his trailer, much
less the means to hire an attorney for what would be the silliest case for
any claim to defamation of character, slander or libel in the world.

~Tony~
screedmonkey
proof of pedophilia; richardbullis.com
Meat-->Plow
UT OH Bullis. Be afraid.
Bill Jackson
2004-04-25 15:38:27 UTC
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
[...]
A stone would have a better chance at suing you than Bullis. Bullis has
time and time again challenged people to prove him wrong or that he was
lying from his home to his total failure in the Army and has done absolutely
nothing about it. So freaking what if he has your IP address. Bullis
supposedely has the IP address to Informant and Cain and what has he done to
them? Bullis supposedly knows who Taylor Netscum yet I can find the RtS FAQ
and his military records online quite easily. Let the whiner cry LA
Lawsuit, its all he can do knowing once again his lies have been exposed by
somebody and that would be you. Good job!
Richard
2004-04-25 19:58:18 UTC
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
I was not fired.
It is far easier to believe Mr. Powers over you any day, although I'm not
sure it was wise for him to drag this information into the group.
Bullis, the paperwork doesn't lie.
True. It's the asshole posting the lies.
that asshole has a name which is egpowers.
Post by Richard
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers
went to fort wayne.
Are you saying that NAVL closed all their operations in Columbus,
Ohio? Hmmm, wonder who that NAVL mover in Columbus really is. Might
have to go and ask their driver.
They have independent household movers in Columbus who have no clues as to
the operation of the old company division terminal. I did not work for one
of those.
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
You always are an asshole about being so damn high and mighty with
your "truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond
to a post and run away until you feel like posting again?
Gee Bullis....you do the same thing all the time. You hit and run, and
never respond when you are hit with challenges to your fallacies.
Not as often as you do. You seem to run every time. This is a rare ocassion
for you.
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
[...]
You can bring to court all those posts of mine you want.
It won't matter because all I have to do is prove you posted a statement
"with malice".
If I can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I did in fact work for NAVL
as claimed, you will have a hell of a time disproving it.

And with this post, you now make yet another false claim.
That there is a warrant for my arrest in YOUR home state.
Since I know for a fact there are no active warrants on me, in any state,
you sir, are a liar.
Bill Jackson
2004-04-25 20:29:21 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
sure it was wise for him to drag this information into the group.
Bullis, the paperwork doesn't lie.
True. It's the asshole posting the lies.
that asshole has a name which is egpowers.
If only you had your pedo supporter Zero to come and call other people liars
for you, Bullis. That way people might not remember all those lies you told
about Panther II, the Army, you creating Pong and you being the reason why
Jerry Lewis is famous, why Sara Jessica Parker wishes she married the corner
store king instead of Mathew Broderick, etc.
Post by Richard
Post by Richard
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers
went to fort wayne.
Are you saying that NAVL closed all their operations in Columbus,
Ohio? Hmmm, wonder who that NAVL mover in Columbus really is. Might
have to go and ask their driver.
They have independent household movers in Columbus who have no clues as to
the operation of the old company division terminal. I did not work for one
of those.
Funny how all those people who run their own business know nothing yet you,
the kind of pedo-trailers knows it all yet never gets a chance to run
anything.
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
Post by Richard
You always are an asshole about being so damn high and mighty with
your "truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond
to a post and run away until you feel like posting again?
Gee Bullis....you do the same thing all the time. You hit and run, and
never respond when you are hit with challenges to your fallacies.
Not as often as you do. You seem to run every time. This is a rare ocassion
for you.
Really now Bullis, you of all peoples should not be talking about sticking
around. You run every time your lying pedophile ass gets caught and your
supporter Zero can't do damange control for you. Which is always.
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
[...]
Uh Bullis, Egpowers already stated he knows you did work for NAVL until they
fired your sorry ass. The only question now was it BEFORE or AFTER 86 days
when the company doctors found ot you had scolisis and said you could no
longer do the secret couch moving jobs?
Cainman
2004-04-25 20:59:43 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
sure it was wise for him to drag this information into the group.
Bullis, the paperwork doesn't lie.
True. It's the asshole posting the lies.
that asshole has a name which is egpowers.
And what lies is he posting?
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Post by egpowers
Post by TurboTrucker
[...]
You'd better pray no one ever does, because once that happens it won't take
long for a search warrant to be issued and you to find yourself wearing an
orange jumpsuit.
Post by Richard
It won't matter because all I have to do is prove you posted a statement
"with malice".
Oh, it'll matter, because the posts tell more than you know.
Then why did you flee Kentucky?
TurboTrucker
2004-04-25 22:49:20 UTC
Post by Richard
You can bring to court all those posts of mine you want.
No problem....archived and printed.
Post by Richard
It won't matter because all I have to do is prove you posted a
statement "with malice".
No Sir.., as usual you don't have a clue as to the law. You have to show
that you have been affected in some negative way, usually in terms of loss
of income or property. The fact that your own fingers have done all the
damage to yourself, leaves just about the only person left that you could
successfully sue, is yourself.
Post by Richard
If I can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I did in fact work
for NAVL as claimed, you will have a hell of a time disproving it.
Howya gonna do that?
Post by Richard
And with this post, you now make yet another false claim.
That there is a warrant for my arrest in YOUR home state.
He said no sucha thing. Go back and read what he wrote, and point out the
word "warrant".
Post by Richard
Since I know for a fact there are no active warrants on me, in any
state, you sir, are a liar.
Said the spider to the fly.....

~Tony~
Cainman
2004-04-25 03:55:28 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
I was not fired.
But you're no longer working for them, ARE you?
Post by Richard
Furthermore, the Columbus Ohio terminal was vacated and those drivers went
to fort wayne.
I did not XXXXXX work for NAVL at any time.
Fixed your typos.
Why do you always do the same, hypocrite?
Richard
2004-04-25 04:45:15 UTC
Post by Cainman
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
I was not fired.
But you're no longer working for them, ARE you?
Duhhhhhhhhh. Obviously.
Who do you work for college boy?
Got a job yet?
Care to relate to the group about your being fired from "Subway" for wanting
a "national nigger day"?
Cainman
2004-04-25 07:25:27 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
not positive of his history at first.
I was not fired.
But you're no longer working for them, ARE you?
Duhhhhhhhhh. Obviously.
Because you were fired.
Post by Richard
Who do you work for college boy?
That's none of your business, Bullis.
Post by Richard
Got a job yet?
Also none of your business st00pid.
Post by Richard
Care to relate to the group about your being fired from "Subway" for wanting
a "national nigger day"?
Care to relate how this has been explained to you a bazillion times and due
to your lack of intelligence and awareness you STILL don't get it?
TD©
2004-04-25 13:51:00 UTC
not only have we learned that you like naked little children
and haven't worked at a driving job
that you like to sue everyone...you never win...but you like to spend
time wasting the courts time...if you ever have
and that you like to act real brave on the computer
you have now added being a bigot...or just being plane prejudice
to your resume
a "national nigger day"?
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-25 14:54:39 UTC
Bullis likes to run his mouth about lawsuits and that's about it.
Cainman
2004-04-25 20:55:11 UTC
Post by TD©
not only have we learned that you like naked little children
and haven't worked at a driving job
that you like to sue everyone...you never win...but you like to spend
time wasting the courts time...if you ever have
and that you like to act real brave on the computer
you have now added being a bigot...or just being plane prejudice
to your resume
One of Bullis's more famous quotes is " I believe every white man should own
two black slaves. " It would be different if he had said it in jest, or
perhaps as sarcasm, but sadly in the context of the post and his attitude,
he meant it.

http://tinyurl.com/369h2
a "national nigger day"?
screedmonkey
so now Bullis is a racist and a pedo?
Cainman
2004-04-25 20:58:03 UTC
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Richard
and run away until you feel like posting again?
Why do you always do the same, hypocrite?
so now Bullis is a racist and a pedo?
"I believe every white man should own two black slaves." - Richard Bullis

http://tinyurl.com/369h2
screedmonkey
I had seen that one before, he's a world class piece a shit, huh?
Cainman
2004-04-26 02:54:15 UTC
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Cainman
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
Post by Richard
"truth" I'd just like to know one thing, why do you never respond to
Post by screedmonkey
Post by Richard
Post by Cainman
post
Post by Richard
and run away until you feel like posting again?
Why do you always do the same, hypocrite?
so now Bullis is a racist and a pedo?
"I believe every white man should own two black slaves." - Richard Bullis
http://tinyurl.com/369h2
I had seen that one before, he's a world class piece a shit, huh?
Most definitely. It would be one thing if he were being sarcastic in that
post or something else, but he was 100% serious about it. He's ragged on
the Jews before too, IIRC, but for some reason he REALLY hates blacks.
screedmonkey
2004-04-25 17:36:49 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
[...]
because pedophiles have nothing to say worth listening to. Do you still have
the evidence against you up on your forum, St00pid?
Richard
2004-04-25 01:59:18 UTC
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
Furthermore mister egpowers of bancroft, michigan, you are on notice.
Thanks to google who posts your IP, I have found the city in which that IP
is.
Apparently, that IP is owned by Microsoft.
With a little detective work of my own, finding your actual ISP wouldn't be
to hard.
TurboTrucker
2004-04-25 03:02:50 UTC
Post by Richard
Furthermore mister egpowers of bancroft, michigan, you are on notice.
Thanks to google who posts your IP, I have found the city in which
that IP is.
Apparently, that IP is owned by Microsoft.
With a little detective work of my own, finding your actual ISP
wouldn't be to hard.
Uh oh....now you've had it Mr. Powers...

You have now been put on his "sue list"...

It's always funny to watch you Bullis, where you make a complete fool of
yourself when your lies are exposed as such.

I believe you when you say that you workded for NAVL....it's just a
question of how long they put up with you....and my guess is it wasn't for
very long at all....like the rest of your achievements.

Thou certainly doth protesteth too much....

~Tony~
Bill Jackson
2004-04-25 03:37:32 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
Furthermore mister egpowers of bancroft, michigan, you are on notice.
On notice for what? Are you so tired of crying LA Lawsuit this and LA
Lawsuit that you don't even bother to mention what this LA Lawsuit will be
over?
Post by Richard
Thanks to google who posts your IP, I have found the city in which that IP
is.
Apparently, that IP is owned by Microsoft.
With a little detective work of my own, finding your actual ISP wouldn't be
to hard.
And then what, Bullis? What will you do THIS time that you haven't done in
the past?
Cainman
2004-04-25 03:57:02 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
Furthermore mister egpowers of bancroft, michigan, you are on notice.
Thanks to google who posts your IP, I have found the city in which that IP
is.
You who drove into the wrong state because you couldn't read a map? I
really doubt you can read headers, Bullis. Remember, you're the same moron
who thought I lived in Warner Robins because GC&SU had a campus there.
Post by Richard
Apparently, that IP is owned by Microsoft.
With a little detective work of my own, finding your actual ISP wouldn't be
to hard.
You couldn't do detective work if you had the entire Sherlock Holmes
collection imprinted on your cerebral cortex, st00pid.
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-25 14:51:08 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by egpowers
Well, Well, Well, it would seem that for once in his worthless life,
Mr. Bullis has told a half truth. Courtesy of my friend, here is what
we found out. Yes Bullis worked for NAVL, but he did not quit, he was
fired, reason unknown, and he is not rehireable. He was a local
driver, not an OTR driver, and also, NAVL does still have company
drivers and O/O who do local work. It took her a week of digging to
get the information, seems no one in Ohio knew or would admit to
knowing Mr. Bullis, and when they did track down the records they were
not positive of his history at first.
Furthermore mister egpowers of bancroft, michigan, you are on notice.
Notice to laugh at you.
Post by Richard
Thanks to google who posts your IP, I have found the city in which that IP
is.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
I'm sure he'll tell you anything you want to know.
screedmonkey
what does that have to with your baser habits, skankbag?
Meat-->Plow